“Not good at all!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not good at all!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I love buffets so I looked up nearby buffets and King Buffet popped up and had good ratings. Hmmm where to start..Here is a WARNING they have crab legs and you literally have to fight like you're in the Trojan war. People go crazy for these crab legs it was like a fight to the death....I barely made it out with only "One"!!!! The food was nothing special even the white rice sucked normally when I go to these buffets at least the rice taste good. Food was kind of sort of warm the egg rolls are horrible. All around this place was ok, and that's because of the crab legs (which happened to be good surprisingly!)

Hod Hasharon, Israel
“Cheap and Quick”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Good for quick lunch. have good selection of food in you are not vegetarian, the stuff doesn't speaks very good english so if you need to ask questions about the food (allergy etc.) - it's not the place.

Visited February 2014
Berkeley heights, New Jersey, USA
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

The rating I assigned is a function of the price I paid. My friend and I came here for lunch and was very satisfied with the food. What's especially important to me is that in addition to the staple items in a Chinese buffet, they also have a few healthier choices. In a buffet I always try to strike a balance between flavor and healthy eating. It's a place where I would go again for lunch if I am ever in the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orange Park, Florida
“Staff not very friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

The buffet was okay quantity wise but the food was average and most items were not hot but lukewarm. They did keep the crab legs going and they were very good. The shrimp was not deveined so I would not eat them, which is what I love best. The staff was not very friendly and aloof but I find that with most Chinese restaurants; interaction is not their thing. The bathroom trash was overflowing but fairly clean. Would I go there again? Questionable.

Visited December 2013
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Not bad....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We come here from time to time, and the food is always the same- it is consistant. It's not bad.... but there isn't any one dish that I would say is great. It's funny that I have read several reviews that match exactly how I feel about this place. I don't like how they rush you from the minute you come in- I get it- but a teeny tiny bit of friendliness and a smile and slowww down a bit- would go a long way. The food is good- but honestly I couldn't say there is one thing there that is overwhelmingly the best- or my favorite. All of it is 'ok' or 'not bad'. They do have a lot to choose from, from sweet and sour chicken (sauce on the side) to spring rolls, soup, salad, prime rib- a fish dish (salmon or snapper) fried shrimp, cold shrimp, clams, mussels, soft serve ice cream, sushi, "seafood' salad, "crab" cakes, spare ribs, green beans, crab legs (be prepared to fight to get any), french fries, dumplings, chicken with brocolli, coconut chicken, green beans, and the list goes on. There is an abundance of everything. It's good- definitely worth a try if you're in the mood for a chinese buffet... I just wouldn't say it is absolutely fantastic. Try it.

• Visited July 2013