“EVeryone seems to love it” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“EVeryone seems to love it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We weren't too impressed when we went, but recognize that the wide selection of menu items and the good value is appealing to the masses. Nice ambience.

Lake Mary, Florida
“Great margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My friend and I had an early dinner here on a Friday night. There were numerous items to choose from on the menu and I settled on the seafood chimichanga, which was quite delicious and with the side of rice I had with it, was enough for me to take home leftovers (which by the way tasted just as good when I reheated the food a couple days later). There were drink specials and I had a great tasting margarita. The service was good and our server was around when we needed her. Also, the food came out super fast from the time we ordered it. All in all it was a good experience and I would return. I was told when I called that reservations are not accepted for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday visits so be advised that if you visit on one of these days you could be in for a little bit of a wait.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“My favorite place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Love this place, from the atmosphere, good value, delicious food, timely service, courteous wait staff to the table side guacamole. The servings are plentiful and will certainly fill your appetite. This location has become our weekly meeting place for family time with our adult children.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Blink and your food is on the table!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I'm from Southern California and this is "Mexican" food. It's not all authentic, nor is it just Tex Mex. The servers are super friendly, the food is always served piping hot, and the always get it right. If you are in a hurry... This is your place. The value can't be beat. I get the Speedy Gonzales for 8 bucks. My latte at Starbucks is almost as much.....which brings me to my only complaint.... Skip the coffee. It's old and weak.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Mmm Mmm Mmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Love there chimichangas and love the atmosphere on saturday night dances! Great Staff and love the strict 21 and over so no kid drama.

Visited March 2013