“An Outstanding Brunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Glenolden, Pennsylvania
“An Outstanding Brunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

Came here for their Sunday brunch around noontime. Slightly crowded inside but were seated right away. This place was very dimly lit, and I like that in a restaurant. Started out with a the Breakfast Flatbeard (Egg, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato). Fantasic, Highly Recommend this as an app. Now onto the entree........I felt like I was on Man vs. Food with this sandwich. It's called the brunch burger. Here is what it entails......8 oz. burger (after it's cooked cause it was huge!), pulled pork underneath the burger, bacon, a FRIED EGG, lettuce, tomato, pickles, on a bun. Unbeileveable......sooo good. I'm going back here to try this again. Next time I'm coming I'm going to the bar outside......it looks perfect for a friday night in the summer time. Highly recommend this place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

boston
“A perfect dinner for a cold night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

We recently had dinner at the Redstone grill in Plymouth Meeting, Pa. The atmosphere and food were wonderful. They have a huge fireplace when you enter the restaurant, that is very welcoming. We had the Steak and Shrimp and it was delicious. The prices were moderate and the service was first class. We also noticed that they have a great bar, but did not have a chance to use it since we were seated as soon as we came in.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Outstanding food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

Redstone is an excellent restaurant. I've never had a bad meal there. The ribs, meatloaf, rotisserie chicken is all top notch. I have always made reservations for dinner on the weekends and I would think that reservations are almost required based on how full they are during prime dining hours. I've taken clients there for lunch during the week and not had reservations but was able to be seated without a wait.

If I really wanted to complain about something, I'd say the only thing bad I could say about Redstone is the parking situation. The Plymouth Meeting Mall, in their effort to revitalize the mall, has added way too many stores/restaurants on that side of the mall and did not build adequately sized parking lots.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montgomery County, PA
“Liked the food but will never go back.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

I've been here 3 times and enjoyed my meal very much each time.

Our first trip was for Sunday brunch and we had one of their breakfast flatbreads with egg, cheese, sun dried tomatoes and bacon. Excellent - very light, crispy and just enough not to overstuff you.

Second was with a friend for a few drinks and burgers at the outdoor bar. Kobe burger was fantastic - cooked perfectly and more than I could possibly eat in one sitting.

3rd time I had a Sterling Salmon filet. Very nice, rich flavor and not overly smokey. We sat inside this time which may not be for everyone. The smell of the wood fires is very, very strong (anyone who's been to a steakhouse or BBQ joint in TX knows what I mean) and it's very dark.

In general - the service was sub-par. Waiter would always walk by but seem to scurry past our table so as not to notice any attention we might need.

Finally, a suggestion (and the reason we'll never return) - pay with cash. Don't leave your credit card and certainly not a debit card. I'll leave it at that.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Excellent Food - But A Little Noisy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2009

This was our first visit and we loved the food - the rotisserie chicken melts in your mouth, and the homemade salad dressings were wonderful. We look forward to returning for a full dinner - however, we hope it will be a little quieter in the restaurant. We went at 9pm on a Wed night and the bar was packed, inside and outside, and people were enjoying themselves, to put it mildly! Prices were on the high end of reasonable - but the food justified the price,

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere