“Never fails!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
“Never fails!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have only been here a handful of times in the last couple of years for breakfast/brunch, lunch and dinner. My boyfriend introduced me to this place and I am so glad he did! Our meal has been outstanding every single time! Whether its their massive brunch or the great lunch and dinner choices!

Most recently we went this past Sunday and once again we were amazed. I got the seared scallops and my boyfriend got the brisket special and both were very very tasty. We had enough for leftovers the next night and I was waiting for those leftovers all day!

As far as drinks, they have a very good wine menu. We saw wines on the menu we hadn't see elsewhere and were almost surprised the restaurant carried them. And we also found out from our waiter that the owner constantly changes out some of his bottles to keep offering something new to try. But if you want something stronger, I recommend the Redstone Doli. Its a pineapple infused vodka martini and it is delicious! But one of those can definitely be more than plenty!

The prices are not cheap, so fair warning on that. But they are certainly not the most expensive I have seen either. You can definitely have a decently priced meal here. And their portions are usually very good.

Overall great place, great atmosphere and I think a good bang for your buck! We have never been disappointed and will certainly be going back the next time we want to treat ourselves!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
St. Paul
“Never been...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had never been here before but I would go back if I was in town. I really liked the salmon dish!!! Good wine choices too!

Visited October 2013
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
“Upscale neighborhood destination”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

we met friends here at their suggestion and found this restaurant to be very pleasant The decor was easy on the eyes, the service was friendly but a little scripted and pretentious. it was crowded, which is always a good sign. The food was nicely prepared and tasty, but not unusually good or highly memorable. A few months later, I remember the place, not for the food, but more for the friends we were with and the atmosphere.

Visited July 2013
Union Dale, Pennsylvania, USA
“Watch out for the Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We loved this place, the food and atmosphere was just superb, the service gracious, the portions generous and the beer excellent. It is a great place to go for a romantic or celebratory meal. Just beware this place is not cheap.

Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Unexpected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always great specials and unexpected treats. Flatbreads are amazing. Very popular so make ressservations

Visited August 2013