“Upscale restaurant with interesting menu” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Miami, Florida
“Upscale restaurant with interesting menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was here on business and wanted to have lunch after flying in to the Philly airport. The minute I walked in the door I was made welcome. The inside is rather dark and as I had e-mails to check I asked if perhaps they had a table with a little more light. I was seated outside in a heated and covered patio where the light was fantastic. The server was great and answered all my questions and helped me pick the lunch salad that I would like the best. I asked for water and my glass was consistently filled. The salad looked like it had been made to order and was quite fresh. I was at my table about an hour working and eating and they were very accommodating. Would recommend this restaurant and if I travel that way again would certainly bring associates with me.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“I don't mind high prices if the food is good...but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped in for lunch as we were in the area...agree with other reviews...parking is a mess. I had been to another location in Marlton, Nj and all I remembered was prices were high for what you got...but it was the best choice for lunch in an area loaded with chain restaurants! The atmosphere of the restaurant is modern, cozy, trendy and upscale. I like that! I ordered the fish tacos ($14) I substituted rice for coleslaw. Hubby ordered a basic burger and fries (he would have been happy with McDonalds...lol!). His meal was $12. Hubby's burger was cooked exactly the way he asked...amazing as so many restaurants ask but never get it right as we have all experienced! The bun was large and grilled with butter...he hates butter so we flagged down server and quickly switched. Fries were very good. My 3 fish tacos were just fair...far from the best as the breadding on the fish was a tad dried out and overpowered the small amount of fish inside the breadding. For $14...I expected much better. Glad I switched rice to the slaw as it was fresh and tasty. We did not order anything else and with tip we were into $30 range for food. Hmmm. That's really not worth it...I guess we paid for the beautiful atmosphere. Another reviewer mentioned wanting the key lime pie...and I too thought $9. was a bit pricy and passed on that as well. I saw a few slices of pie pass by our table and they were just average in size. Service was nothing special...waiter forgot my refill and I had to flag him down for that and another thing. Overall, I would probably dine here again if it were convenient but I would not go out of my way nor recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Nice Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Really liked the outdoor bar and firepit. Lots of options on the menu. I felt it was a little pricey for the quality of food. I mean the food was good, but not great! I would go again especially to sit outside. Service was very good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Good, not Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

It was pricey and the food was good. Not a big fan of expensive chains, but I can see why people would like this place. I would go there again for a special occasion. It is kind of tough to park in the mall area of this Redstone.

Visited June 2012
“Enjoyable lunch, but a little on the expensive side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were at the Plymouth Meeting mall, and stopped in to the Redstone American Grill for lunch. The hamburger ($12) and the Thai salad ($13) were both very, very good but somewhat on the expensive side. We ordered an apple cider margarita, which was very good, without checking the price, and were surprised to find out that it cost $12. We looked at the dessert menu, but decided to pass on the key lime pie, which would have cost $9. All in all, the food was quit good and the lunch was very enjoyable, so we will consider returning to this restaurant. However, with our lunch bill coming in at over $40, we probably won't be visiting this restaurant on a regular basis.

• Visited September 2012