You added Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Earn Rewards Points
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Wonderful stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Firstly let me say that the only reason I only gave four stars is because the hot tub was out of order. I know that these things happen, but they always seem to happen to me. The room was very nice and we had a great view. Sabrina was extremely professional when we checked in and made us feel welcomed. Other than a few noisy guests, which you get anywhere, it was very quiet and comfortable. I'll stay her again if I make it back this way.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
GM_Plymouth_Meeting, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard.
Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.
I would like to take this time to apologize for the maintenance work being performed to enhance the hot tub experience and the noise disturbance caused by other guests. Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future. I appreciate you recognizing Sabrina for her spirit to serve as we will also recognize Sabrina for her passion to serve our guests.
Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Plymouth Meeting.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Frankfort, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the way to the Philadelphia Flower Show, I stayed overnight at Plymouth Meeting. This Courtyard has the friendliest, most accomodating and helpful staff that I've experienced in a long time. The room was clean and inviting. The hotel was an excellent facility, as usual. Staff members went out of their way to be helpful and their demeanor was always cheerful and friendly. After an unseasonable snowstorm, one gentleman cleaned off my car and brought it to the door. Desk personnel gave easy, concise directions to my destination. My only problem with the hotel was it's location. Off road and quiet while close to the highway, this Courtyard was a puzzle to my GPS. It was necessary to stop and ask directions.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
GM_Plymouth_Meeting, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
On behalf of all our associates we thank you for sharing your experience at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard! With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you for staying at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Plymouth Meeting.
Lexington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

I recently stayed here for a business trip. Every single employee I met was friendly. The Bistro staff were particularly great as was Jeannine at the front desk. It is a nice peaceful, and inviting ( and clean!) environment that was perfect for a business trip.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
GM_Plymouth_Meeting, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, March 27, 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. On behalf of all our associates we thank you for your business and we hope you visit us again soon!
Pleasant Grove, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

It's always a pleasure to stay at this Courtyard - they are friendly, have good food and are close to where I need to be. The staff is friendly, the food staff are efficient and quick to get your food out to you.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
GM_Plymouth_Meeting, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, March 22, 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard. On behalf of all the associates of our hotel, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

Everything was nice at this hotel--the staff, the location was near the business I was working with, it's walking distance to a huge mall for eating options (If you're carless). The lobby Bistro is fine for grabbing a sandwich for a quick dinner or strong Starbucks coffee in the morning. The wifi was fast enough.

My only other comment is that when I asked the easiest way to get to the airport, I wish they had mentioned the shuttle instead of the $100 taxi ride.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
GM_Plymouth_Meeting, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, February 15, 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard.
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest of our hotel, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you for staying at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Plymouth Meeting, PA.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2015

We stayed in this hotel during a business trip. The overall experience was positive: check-in staff was welcoming and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. In terms of in-room facilities, there was free Wifi, tea/coffee, TV and nice comfy sofa. Two minor comments which made the hotel fall short from 5 star rating: for breakfast I had a croissant and I have to say the quality was disappointing. My colleague also had the same and he felt the same. Needless to say we stopped having breakfast in the hotel. Second note is that I am somehow sensitive when I get the final bill and it has my name wrong despite me being part of Marriott member's club. I was not impressed.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
GM_Plymouth_Meeting, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, January 30, 2015

As a guest, I was disappointed to hear about your experience in our dining outlet. With aspiration to always exceed guest expectations, we have unfortunately fallen short of this goal during your recent stay.

Your valued feedback highlighted a number of areas for improvement that I have since shared with our leadership team and BISTRO associates, who join me in offering their apologies for their team’s shortcomings. I also would like to apologize for not getting your name correct on your invoice as we will look in to your rewards profile to correct it.

Once again, thank you for providing feedback that will ultimately help improve our dining procedures and effectiveness. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Plymouth Meeting so that we can provide you with a premium overnight and dining experience that not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
Rowley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2015

Recently spent two nights at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Hotel and, although a bit removed from our clients location, it proved to be a great place to stay for the money. Rooms were clean, well appointed and quiet. A Bistro was on site for a quick breakfast or an evening glass of wine.
Hotel had all of the amenities that one would hope to have in a more expensive hotel, pool, WiFi, health club, and just up the street from a mall with major restaurants.
Will stay here on my next trip to Conshohocken

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
GM_Plymouth_Meeting, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, January 9, 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Plymouth Meeting Courtyard. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!