There wasn't anything seriously wrong with this hotel except for the noise level coming from the tons of kids that were in town for tournaments. The customer service was excellent when we asked to change rooms because of a smoky smell. The room was big and spacious and the bed was comfortable. Everything just seemed a bit older. The hotel could use a little renovation at least on some of the rooms. Further because it's an atrium style hotel everything echoes, so you tend to hear things even though the bedroom is in the back half of the room. Parking was easy, and the mall was across the street. Hotel has a pool but didn't check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in a quiet, wooded park-like setting, the Doubletree Suites Philadelphia West is conveniently located just minutes from all major highways with shops, a mall and restaurants just a short stroll away. Whether it be our picturesque seven story atrium or the fact that nearly all of our accommodations are full two room spacious suites, you will have plenty of room to relax after a busy day. Our friendly staff will welcome you with one of our renowned, warm Doubletree cookies and will ensure that whether you are here on business or just to relax that your expectations are met (and exceeded!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Plymouth Meeting
- Doubletree Philadelphia West