“Great lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Plumsteadville Inn

Plumsteadville Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plumsteadville
Plumsteadville Inn
You added Plumsteadville Inn to your Saves list
Rt. 611 and Stump Rd, 5902 Easton Road, Plumsteadville, PA 18949   |
Philadelphia, PA
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had not visited Plumstedville for 15+ years but friends suggested lunch there because they had heard good reports about the new ownership - they were right. A great room with a fireplace to match and a spacious feel to it. Excellent service by Karen(?) that was attentive but not intrusive with very good food fairly priced. The four of us tried three of the lunch selections - they were all good. We'll be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

So I have a special place in my heart for Plumsteadville Inn, in 2002 under the old owners I was married there!! So my husband and I were so happy when it re-opened. As others have said the decor is great. The menu needs updating but the food is good. However on our last visit (last tuesday) my three year old had chicken tenders and applesauce. As he was halfway through eating one I looked over to see it was not just under cooked in the middle but RAW. Now I totally get that it was a mistake, it happens. However our served didn't apologize! Didn't tell management or management didn't say anything to us! I just as a former server and as just a frequent diner there and elsewhere I cannot fathom that a manager wouldn't be sent by. I mean the kid ate it, glad he didn't get sick. I know my husband loves this steak sandwich there but I don't know if I'll ever go back, I'm over poor service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Plumsteadville hotels

Bristol, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our first time at this restaurant. The Inn has recently been restored and was beautiful. We went for Sunday Brunch. The waitress bringing your drinks was very nice and attentive. Food was good, although nothing different than any other brunch buffet. I did feel it was a good value though based on other brunches in the area. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Milford Square
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This country inn has gone through a metamorphoses over the decades. I use to go there at Christmas for a family dinner, but they closed, and then reopened. Food and service is good, but a little pricey for what you get. Located in the village of Plumsteadville, which used to be a small, quiet, one stoplight hamlet, but no more sad to say. The inn has ample parking and is good for large groups.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My coworkers and I had a lovely dinner at the inn. We all started with the chicken florentine soup - very good. I ordered the crab cake sandwich with homemade chips - yummy. One of my coworkers had the chicken parmigiana and the other shrimp a la Volka which they raved about. The service was top notch. My only compliant is the temperature went up and down in the dining area that looked like a sunroom. I still recommend the Plumsteadville Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Last night my husband took me here for dinner, our reservations were for 6:45. We arrived around 6:15, in case the place was busy. We gave our name to the hostess and she acknowledged our reservation, we went into the bar and it was full. You cannot sit in the booths in the bar room, they are rsvp only. If you can't find a seat at the bar you are out of luck, it seemed like if you are standing you are in the way. By the time our rsvp came up, the hostess seated us. We were in a room that had at least ten empty tables and two other diners. We get seated right next to them, I look at my husband like "you would think they would seat us on the other side of the room" This is one of the oddest places I have ever been. The decor is beautiful, the food is OK, I got the vegtable stir fry and it had too much goopey sauce. I just don't think I would ever go back or refer anyone to go there for dinner. When we were done with our dinner, it was like "get out". I have never been to a place quite like this one. Won't go back either! The only good thing I can say about the place is we had a good waiter, who just started working there a week ago. Good luck with that.

Room Tip: If they treated us like this for a hour dinner, I could only imagine the nightmare of an overnight s...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went to the Plumsteadville Inn for the first time since it reopened under new owners. The interior is beautiful. We sat near the fireplace on a snowy March day. The service was excellent. My salad was huge and very fresh. Prices are very reasonable for this area. The menu is so much better than before the new ownership. If you don't want to order an entree you can have a sandwich or salad instead. But what impressed me the most on this visit was that we stayed for a very long time and no one rushed us out. When we didn't order dessert, our server delivered Irish Potatoes to our table. I always look for that little special touch when I dine out and the Plumsteadville Inn did not disappoint. I'll be going back soon!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Plumsteadville Inn? Share your experiences!