Pros: This is a good alternative to the more expensive hotels downtown, which is in easy walking distance. They also have a shuttle service that runs about every half hour into downtown. (They'll drop you off wherever you want to go, and pick you up). Room was clean, front desk person was nice and helpful when I checked in, and other two times I stopped by for info. Rooms have large flat screen tvs. I paid $84/night on Hotwire, which seemed like a good price especially compared to downtown hotels.
Cons: No free shuttle service to/from the airport. ($20 one way or $35 both ways on Shuttle Express), and the free wireless internet was TERRIBLE in my room. I couldn’t use it for more than about 15 minutes before continually being kicked off the network. Worked fine in the lobby. In all fairness when I complained to the front desk, they offered to move me to another room closer to the wireless hub, but I was already unpacked, not in the room that much, and only there for 2 days. Still this aspect was really inconvenient.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Station Square Motel
- Sheraton Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Sheraton
- Sheraton Station Square Pittsbergh
- Sheraton Station Sq Hotel Pittsbergh
- Sheraton Station Square Pittsbergh Pa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in Pittsburgh's only riverfront hotel, the Sheraton Station Square Hotel. Adjacent to 20 restaurants, shops at Station Square, Bessemer Court and the Gateway Clipper Riverboat fleet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Station Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.