I went here with my girlfriend for a work function. The best part of the hotel is the location. If you get a view of the river/city it makes the stay. We, on the other hand, did not. If you happen to be between the first and probably the sixth floor, not facing the city (we were on the 4th). The view is level with a parking garage. Yes, anyone on the same level as you across the street in the parking garage can see directly in your room.
The room itself was average at best. The bed sunk in the middle. Sheets with a more plastic feel. Overall, dated.
Overnight parking across the street is like $20. Make sure you check your receipt. I got charged for parking at the hotel, but had to pay to get out of the garage.
Get a room with a view. The price is based on that factor. It's certainly not the quality of the room.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Station Square Motel
- Sheraton Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Sheraton
- Sheraton Station Square Pittsbergh
- Sheraton Station Sq Hotel Pittsbergh
- Sheraton Station Square Pittsbergh Pa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in Pittsburgh's only riverfront hotel, the Sheraton Station Square Hotel. Adjacent to 20 restaurants, shops at Station Square, Bessemer Court and the Gateway Clipper Riverboat fleet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Station Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.