We stayed at this place for one night in late December as a quick stopover on our road trip. Very good value for what you pay. The room was clean, nicely decorated and service was friendly.
The only negative point I have is that they stated very explicitly in signage as well as when we checked in that it was a non-smoking facility and we would be fined $200 if we smoked (we don't). However, when we got to our room it reeked of smoke. It was so strong that we were worried our clothes and luggage would smell once we left in the morning. Had we not been so tired from driving we would've asked to change rooms.
As long as you get a room that doesn't smell like smoke, I would still recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Pittsburgh South Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Red Roof Inn - Pittsburgh South Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 12 miles west of downtown Pittsburgh and 6 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport, Red Roof Pittsburgh South Airport is just ¼ mile from The Mall at Robinson. IKEA, Bayer Corporation, and RPS corporation are all just 1 mile from Red Roof South Airport, while Robert Morris University and Penn Motor Speedway are both only 5 miles away. The University of Pittsburgh, Duquesne University, the First Niagara Pavilion, The Rivers Casino, Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh Convention Center, PNC Park and Heinz Field are all only 10-12 miles away. This hotel is within minutes of several great restaurants. When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our Next Gen ® design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature a stylish, boutique design with all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Also offering Red Roof Inn's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. Located just 6 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport, Red Roof Pittsburgh South Airport offers a Park / Fly package, as well as free shuttle service to and from the airport. All rooms offer free WiFi as well as in-room safes. Experience our coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, as well as pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Pittsburgh South Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.