Have stayed here now 3 or 4 times over last few years. The place is getting nicer and nicer. Stayed on the 14th floor. Room was nice but small. Shower was GREAT. Lighting was good in the room and THANK YOU Wyndham, the internet is VASTLY improved over the last time I staye there. Hotel has no on site parking - if you don't want to use valet parking you will have to park in parking garage and walk back to the hotel. The staff is really trying - I don't think anyone didn't say hello or have a nice day. Only thing that would be good is some replacement matresses, the one in my room was a little saggy. Hotel is priced as expected for a big city downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.