My husband and I spent a Saturday night here. We arrived one hour after check in time and the valet.parking was already full so we had to use a public parking garage a few blocks away. Our room was comfortable but the bathroom was very small and the shower was impossible to turn on without standing in freezing water. We booked a room with a city view, but were given a room on the opposite side of the hotel. We were disappointed that our room didn't have a refrigerator as we brought home food from local restaurants and ended up having to throw it away. We didn't have bathrobes in our room either as was described when we booked the room.
We paid over $300 for the night for the room and frankly, have had better service and a nicer room at a $70 hotel.
We won't be staying here again.
mfortable but the shower but the bathroom
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.