We went out to watch the Phillies play the Pirates and have stayed at the Wyndham for our other baseball trips. This is a great hotel and is located close to everything without the noise. Our 10th floor room gave us a view of the park and 4th of July fireworks show on the river. There is plenty of food choices at all prices and the theater district is also a short walk. The area feels safe and everything close. This is why we circle on our calendar when the Phils visit the Bucs in Pittsburgh. WHO KNOWS MAYBE A PLAYOFF GAME BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS IN THE FALL!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.