We used a Groupon for our 3 night stay, The hotel lobby is very nice. It was when we got to our room that the disappointments began. First of all you should know that this hotel does not have in room safes. The only option is at the front desk and the safes there are very small. The bathroom doors are glass so not very private without any locks or a FAN! Housekeeping needs to do a better job for sure. The room needed to be vacuumed, clock set to the correct time, ice bucket emptied from previous guest. Bed needed to be replaced (very uncomfortable). I spoke to a manager and we were upgraded to another room which was very nice. Still not perfect but much better (tub wouldn't drain ect). The views were superb and the location near Market square is very nice. A quick walk to breakfast. Only downside is that most restaurants are only open business hours and close by 6pm. The staff could use some training as well!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.