Pros: Amazing location. You can walk to Heinz Field in about 10 minutes.
Nice views from our room onto a back courtyard
The park across the street was decorated for Christmas - gorgeous at night
Comfortable bar (looked like it had great food too)
If you're there for a Steelers game, you'll be with hundreds of other fans
Our room was still not ready an hour and a half after check-in time. No apologies were given at all. We had to take a room with a smaller bed.
The room was pretty dirty (brown you-know-what on the toilet seat), whitish stains on the couch. We did not want to touch anything in the room.
Loud - you could hear people talking in the halls as though they were in your room.
I would stay again but only for a Steelers game.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.