I was satisfied with the evening meal but was very unhappy with the noise in the hotel.
We had an early flight and got very little sleep. It is nice to be able to walk directly in to
the airport but the hotel is much too pricey for what a person gets in return.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport
- Hyatt Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.