We stayed at the Hyatt Regency for a night, meeting some friends who were flying in the morning after us. It couldn't have been more convenient (just a short bridge walk from the airport terminal), but if we were staying in Pittsburgh for more than one night I would have chosen to stay in town.
The room was very comfortable and SUPER QUIET considering there were airplanes taking off and landing just a short distance away.
The bar was friendly, the bartender was full of smiles and genuine Pittsburgh pride. And the server at breakfast
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport
- Hyatt Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.