“Nice and clean place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Double Points!
Ranked #8 of 54 hotels in Pittsburgh
Natick, United States
“Nice and clean place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The Hampton in was very clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast selection was varied and fairly large. The pool was closed while we were there which was a disappointment to us as we had planned to use it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Alyssa S,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that the pool closure affected your stay with us. The pool had to be drained and refilled due to an accident and was beyond our control. I am sorry we were not able to give a definite time for reopening, but we did reopen it as soon as possible. Thanks for staying with us, and I hope we will see you again soon!

402 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Difficult to get to for people not familiar with the area, lack of signage in the area, road restrictions and construction. Need alternate directions to get to property. Is quiet for being so close to highway and city.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Richard P
I am sorry to hear that you found the hotel difficult to find. We are only ½ mile and 3 turns away from the highway exit. The front desk staff is always available to help with directions if needed. I am glad that you found your room to be quite! I hope we will see you again the next time you pass through Pittsburgh.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

With limited parking and the cost of downtown parking, it was great to have a shuttle to and from Station Square (other on the shuttle went to a Pirates game) plus not having to find my way in and out of the city with all the bridges and tunnels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad that our shuttle was able to make your stay in Pittsburgh enjoyable. I hope you will stay with us again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Hampton Inn was very accomodating even when the TV broke in our room. The pool did have to be shut down for maintenance but I'm sure that has to be done often. Excellent breakfast with losts of choices. Very comfy beds and pillows. Housekeeping was very nice often checking in on us. Will most likely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am sorry that you encountered an issue with your tv. Our maintenance team has fixed the problem, so it will not affect another guest. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Pittsburgh!
Raritan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hotel is easy to find and getting around by car was not a problem. The hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable. I would have liked the area around the hotel to be a bit nicer. I ended up driving to Newport and walking over to Cincinnati rather than from the hotel. I would probably stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Thomas R,
I am glad to hear that you found our hotel easily accessible and enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Allentown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great place to stay especially to see a Pirates game. Free shuttle and very knowledgeable driver to take you to great attractions. Ask for travel information and maps to find great things to do. Hotel staff is nice and try to accommodate all needs. Highly recommend to anyone coming into Pittsburgh. Outdoor pool is added bonus for the nice weather months.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Kara K,
I am glad you were able to learn a lot about our city while staying with us. Our shuttle drivers love to share information about Pittsburgh with our visitors. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Superior Township, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My recent stay at your Hampton Inn was the best hotel experience I have had in over a year and I travel monthly around the United States to hotels in much larger cities. Thank you for having such courteous staff, clean rooms, and a wonderful shuttle service. Every person in my family enjoyed the hotel and it's staff. The pool was nice, the room was well taken care of, the front desk was very helpful and kind, and the shuttle drivers were quite knowledgeable about the city. The shuttle drivers gave us an unofficial historical tour of the city while driving us to our destinations. Very wonderful staff/hotel. Thank you. We'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Crystal K,
I am so glad to hear that you had your best hotel stay in over a year with us! Our staff loves leaving a positive impression on our guests. I am glad you enjoyed the shuttle transportation as well. We look forward to having you again!

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree? Share your experiences!