“Great customer service!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Double Points!
Ranked #8 of 54 hotels in Pittsburgh
“Great customer service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed here for one night and wish I was able to stay longer. The room was spacious, comfortable, clean and nice. The service was phenomenal! On the checkout day my brother had an interview so he had the car...I wanted to get lunch somewhere nearby and asked if i could walk anywhere. There were plenty of places within walking distance but the kind shuttle driver offered to drop me off and pick me up wherever I wanted to go. And I didn't even have to ask. Great place, thank you Hampton Inn...i will be returning!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Noworries171,
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our shuttle drivers are always looking for ways to help out our guests. I am glad he was able to assist you! We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope your brother’s interview went well!

400 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Frackville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed here for a weekend. This place is top notch and the service was impeccable! From the staff, breakfast, shuttle and amenities, we would recommend this to anyone. From the no-hitter Friday to us leaving Sunday, Hampton Inn Greetree made us feel welcomed!

Room Tip: Try to get a room towards the end.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Travelinggolfer_1,
I am so glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, and were able to take advantage of our hot breakfast and shuttle service to the Pirates game! We hope you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Pittsburgh! Thank you for staying with us!
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while in town for a recent Steelers game. The staff here was very kind and helpful. That includes the shuttle staff that will drop off and pick you up pretty much anywhere and anytime you would like. One driver, Ron or Don I think (retired firefighter) was very knowledgable about the city and recommended some good restaurants. The hotel was clean as most are and they had a managers dinner one night with chili, free beer and soft drinks. Although we had just eaten, still a nice touch. If you are looking for a nice hotel outside downtown Pittsburgh for a Steelers or Pirates game (they are right beside each other) at a cheaper rate than downtoen, I really like this choice. Enjoy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dakotan,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We want all of our guests to enjoy clean and comfortable rooms, and friendly service. I will make sure Ron is aware of your positive feedback! I hope to see you again the next time you are in town.
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. When we arrived we were told that the price had gone up. I explained that we were never notified of the price change. The front desk manager did not make us pay the increased price b/c we were not notified. To be honest, I was disappointed that "they" tried to raise the price on us. But happy that we were not charged the higher price. When we went to our room, the floor by the a/c was wet. We were both exhausted and decided we would wait until the next morning to notify the staff.
We did tell the staff and they said it would be fixed.
Friday night we went to a Pirate game. We took the shuttle. The gentleman driving the shuttle was very nice and explained the sights on our way to the park. The shuttle is to stop at 9pm, but since the game wasn't over until late, he did stay on and brought everyone back to the hotel. Thanks for staying late!
Saturday we noticed that on top of our a/c was a big pool of water and the floor was wet. So I told the front desk again about the problem. By the time we got back to the room, it was cleaned up.
Overall, this is a very clean and nice hotel. I did use the pool on Friday which was relaxing. If we were going to a Pirate game, I would probably stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kimol,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry that there was an issue with your A/C unit. I hope maintenance was able to address the issue in a timely manner, and the issue did not affect the rest of your stay. I am glad that you were able to utilize our shuttle service to get to and from the Pirates game.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Very nice, clean and comfortable. Location not the best but that's ok. The amenities make up for it. Great shuttle service. The evening driver is a true tour guide and goes over and above. The breakfast is great ad well. I was so appreciative of the cleanliness of the entire hotel. My only complaint is the staff was not the most hospitible fokes.

• Stayed September 2012
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
STARProgram,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed the shuttle service and complementary breakfast, but I am sorry to hear that you did not feel the staff was hospitable. As you can see from previous comments; that is not the typical response we get from guests. I would like to hear more about your experience, so I can make sure any service related issues are addressed. I can be reached at the hotel’s direct phone number. Thanks!
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree is a great place to stay. This was our first time there. The sleeping arrangements are fantastic! Nice bed, quiet, very clean. The staff was always smiling and very helpful. For example, one morning as we were having our breakfast (which is included) in the lobby, we mentioned to the Front Desk person we thought the light bulbs above the bed were too bright. Before we even finished our breakfast, 'Don' who is a Maintenance Engineer at the hotel, had brought us something that wasn't as bright. 'Carla', who is the General Manager was always smiling and cheerful and took the time to listen and just say hello. We came back late one night from the days outings and Carla was there just as bright and cheerful as if it were the middle of the day. We loved it there. All of the staff was great. It was a wonderful place to stay. It is very close to Interstae 376. You can get to the Ball Park and Casino withint a short amount of time. I think the least thing we liked was that we had to leave ! We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We asked for a bigger room. It only had one window, but that was OK. It had more space. It was on th...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Felix C,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad that Don, Carla, and the rest of the staff were able to make you experience memorable. We can’t wait to see you again!

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree? Share your experiences!