“Just the kind of hole-in-the-wall independently owned road food breakfast I love” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pip's Diner

Ranked #804 of 1,874 restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

I found this place on my GPS and blindly drove to it. They have a typical breakfast menu with all the basics. The two women working did everything - waiting on tables, working the grill, and ringing up the bills.

I had a combination with eggs, bacon, breakfast potatoes with added onions, peppers, and cheese, and raisin toast. I piled the eggs on the potatoes for a mixed grill and it was rich and delicious. They made my decaf fresh, were friendly and engaging, and the bill was vvery reasonable.

If you like this kind of old school, not-obsessed-with-calories, keep-you-warm on a cold day breakfast, check it out!

% Recommend