“Awful pizza” 2 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Bellagio
315 N Craig St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 (North Oakland)
(412) 688-8448
Neighborhood: North Oakland
Shaker Heights, OH
“Awful pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I am not a pizza snob by any means, but the sausage tasted like Bob Evans breakfast sausage. There's nothing wrong with breakfast sausage, don't get me wrong, but there is no place for it on a pizza.

Visited June 2012

37% Recommend
philadelphia
“TWO hours later my food was still not delivered”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I can't say how the food is here because I never received my delivery. TWO hours after I ordered a hoagie and a pizza I called to see where it was. The man on the phone gave me attitude so I cancelled the order. The driver showed up 20 minutes later. I felt bad, but told him to ask his boss for better communication (to tell him we had cancelled). We had already ordered pizza from down the street and my girlfriend was on the way to pick it up. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Visited February 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“If you don't want to be disrespected, don't go to this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

The owner is extremely rude. I came here to give a review because we were just cursed by the owner this noom when we brougt a coupon to buy our lunch there. I was surprised to read a review that I almost thougt was written by my husband. We had a similar experience by the reviewer before me. It's our first time to use Restaurant.com and I bought 2 certificates for this restaurant because it's near CMU where we study. We used the first certificate and experienced almost exact what the former reviewed told us. Then i went there today to use my second certificate and was refused just because the owner said he can't make money and tried hundreds of reasons to say we they can't accept. After he checked each rule printed on the cerfiticate and found out we were following all conditions he told us the only thing he can do was to ask us to get our money for the certificate back from Restaurant.com and said he had called Restaurant.com and cancelled their certificates. But when we went back home and checked Restaurant.com we found their certificate is still listed online so obviously the owner is fooling us. We spent a long time arguing with the owner and ended up being cursed "shut up and get the f**k out of my door".

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What? i have to throw my food away?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

I want to start off by saying that i am a frequently user of online discount and coupon sites. i regularly use groupon, living social, and restaurant.com. I have used upwards of 70 meal deals at many different restaurants. I want you to know this so that you know that i have alot of experience with using deals of this kind. This was the very worst experience that i have ever had in a restaurant. I received notice from you that one of the restaurants i had previously purchased a certificate for had closed. i used my credit to purchase a certificate from pizza bellagio and visited the restaurant on the 18th of june with my partner and a friend.

i should have known that this would not be a positive experience when i had to argue with the employee that my certificate was valid. you see someone else had been in that day also with a restaurant .com certificate that was printed out in color and mine was in black and white. the employee kept stating that i needed a "real certificate" meaning one in color i had to explain to him that some printers are not in color this took 15 min.

i then placed my order i ordered a large calzone, large deluxe fries, and 15 wings. i also purchased a 2 liter of soda due to the restaurant had no soda fountain i was given what i can only describe as very small "dixie" style cups. my certificate was for 25.00 min purchase 35.00 i spent 42.00. my main complaint is that we sat and ate we spent about a half hour doing so. but still had some food left over. upon asking for a box for our left over we were told that we could not have one. now understand that i have ate out alot and have never ever been refused a box for leftovers. also that it is a pizza place and i spent 42.00 on 3 people. that is alot of food. i could have ordered 4 large pizzas for the same price would i have been required to sit and eat all 4 of worse been required to carry the extra pizzas out in paper plates as i was embarrassingly required to do in front of the other patrons?

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
WV
“Great food, quick delivery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

I have never been inside or seen this restaurant - we ordered over the phone and had food delivered to our hotel room. The hotel had some of their menus in the lobby. We were told us it would take 45 minutes to get our food. To our wonderful surprise it only took 20! My friend ordered a pasta dish with salad and bread. I got an Italian combo sub with fries. All the food was really good. My sub was loaded with toppings and the fries were piled high. Great service!