“Love, love love” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
530 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1820 (Downtown)
412-201-2004
Neighborhood: Downtown
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Love, love love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love Starbuck's coffee. They also have a low-fat banana chocolate chip cake that is out of this world. I also love their egg and cheese bagel at the ones who make cooked food.

Visited April 2013

“Overpriced and snobby”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

OK I admit, I'm not a coffee drinker. Friends asked me to meet them for coffee at Starbucks and I figured I'd be able to get tea or cocoa and a pastry. I was not familiar with the "sizing" and the barista got really snippy with me when I asked for a medium sized tea telling me they don't have mediums and could I not read the sizes! I didn't want to ruin the outing for my friends so I order something but will never go back! There are plenty of quirky privately owned coffee houses in the area, now i suggest one of those to my friends instead when they want to meet up.

Visited November 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Already today and almost everyday ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Why not a bold coffee for those of us so embolden that we daily enrich the lives of everyone we meet. Sweet sips my friends!

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Best coffee around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you want a reliable coffee that never disappoints, get a starbucks bold. It will wake you up. Try the cinnamon coffee cake, very nice.

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles
“My Favorite Starbucks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This location takes a break from the norm decor, absolutely beautiful store. Great place to sit for a few hours and even get some work done. If it gets too noisy, head into the hotel lobby for some peace.

Visited October 2012