My family and I stay in this chain regularly and this is the best one that we have stayed in so far. The hotel was recently updated and it was very clean. We had a nice selection for breakfast and they varied the selection with omelets and bacon or sausage to keep it interesting. The staff were friendly and nice and there was ample room to sit and and eat. We took advantage of the shuttle bus to go see Wicked! while we were there and the drive was polite and friendly and offered to drop us as a restaurant before the show. She also was waiting for us when we exited the theater, she was waiting for our call and left immediately to get us. All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
As a former local to the area, the location of this hotel to the vicinity of Downtown and Oakland, plus the easy access on and off the Parkway West close to the tunnels is ideal for avoiding the bulk of the rush hour traffic in the morning. This location has a direct on and off ramp to the parkway. I will suggest this location for all my family's out of town guests. This would be a suitable location for someone who doesn't want to have a car while visiting as well due to the proximity to the Port AuthorityTransit from Downtown and the shuttle bus to get you there.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Parkway Hotel Pittsburgh
- Best Western Parkway Hotel
- Best Western Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight-story Motor Hotel located in Greentree area, a short walk from shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.