My husband and I and another couple stayed here in late May while attending several baseball games. If you are going to attend a baseball game, this is the best place to stay. It is literally right across the street from the ballpark. While not a fancy hotel, it is perfectly acceptable, and the staff members were very nice. It also offers a quite extensive complimentary breakfast in the morning. The bar/restaurant, Soho, is also attached to this hotel. While we did not eat dinner here, we did stop in for a drink. It seemed quite nice although I cannot speak to the quality of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pittsburgh, enjoy a refreshing hotel experience at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh - North Shore. Designed for the modern lifestyle, SpringHill Suites invites you to relax in studio suites 25% larger than typical hotel rooms with sleeping, dining and work areas. Join us daily for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and work out in our new fitness facility or unwind in our indoor pool. For the business traveler our hotel is located just minutes away from many of Pittsburgh's major corporations. For the sports fans we're perfectly situated across the street from PNC Park, within a half mile from Heinz Field, one mile from Consol Energy Center. Feeling lucky, try your luck at The Rivers Casino featuring slots and table games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel Pittsburgh
- Springhill Suites Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Springhill Suites