This was a last minute booking and I selected this hotel based on its proximity to Allegheny General Hospital. Apparently, they have many people stay here who have loved ones in the hospital. The staff is incredibly understanding and patient. I was amazed at how large my room was - two queen beds and a sleeper sofa! They have a shuttle that runs hourly to the hospital. I walked the first day but it's a little confusing so I would recommend sticking with the shuttle. My only complaint is the parking - i think it's pricey at $19 per day.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel Pittsburgh
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel
- Springhill Suites Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pittsburgh, enjoy a refreshing hotel experience at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh - North Shore. Designed for the modern lifestyle, SpringHill Suites invites you to relax in studio suites 25% larger than typical hotel rooms with sleeping, dining and work areas. Join us daily for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and work out in our new fitness facility or unwind in our indoor pool. For the business traveler our hotel is located just minutes away from many of Pittsburgh's major corporations. For the sports fans we're perfectly situated across the street from PNC Park, within a half mile from Heinz Field, one mile from Consol Energy Center. Feeling lucky, try your luck at The Rivers Casino featuring slots and table games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.