“Beautiful” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Terrace Room

Terrace Room
530 William Penn Pl., Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1820 (Downtown)
412/281-7100
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrace Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #187 of 1,899 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 6th Avenue
Transit: The "T" Light Rail system located on Grant Street across from the Restaurant @ Steel Plaza Station. Port Authority Transit Bus Stop located on Oliver Avenue and 6th Avenue next to hotel.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012 via mobile

This place was verygood. My friends and I went for their French food promotion. My one friend and I ordered the beef, another ordered the chicken, and the other ordered the duck. We all sampled each others and the beef was the best dish! I believe it was a filet, however on the menu it just said beef. I also ordered a Caesar salad prior to dinner, but it was bad.. It had anchovies on it, and I didn't see that it came with that on the menu, otherwise I would not have ordered it.
The atmosphere is beautiful, and very classic. I will definitely be back, and NOT order the Caesar salad.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Relaxing Atmosphere, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I would highly recommended trying the Terrace Room. We dinner there and the food was exceptional. The atmosphere is amazing just like the rest of the hotel.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aptos
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

Liked the breakfast and the high tea. A walk up bar which allows you to have a nice scotch was welcome.

Visited December 2011
“Terrible Lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Had a holiday lunch with co-workers. This was actually our second choice because the first choice was crowded. Terrible lunch. I will never go back again. They could not handle the busy lunch crowd. Food was late and awful. Wil never go back again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Consistently Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Love the food! So many delicious specials. I enjoy this restaurant when visiting my son at Pitt. I take him and friends to dinner and they are always thrilled. Servers are very gracious with my son and his "grubby" friends.

Visited October 2011