“Poor service” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Kingwood, West Virginia
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I visited this location the night before I flew out to Punta Cana in May, and even though it was a weeknight, and not at all busy, our service was terrible!! I could barely even eat my food because I had gotten the fish tacos(which were spicy), and the waitress never returned to refill my water. My friend had ordered a Coors Light, and she never brought it until we were ready for the bill. We were not impressed with the look of any of waitresses either. The intent of this type of restaurant is to have attractive girls working...but that was not at all the case here. Very disappointed all around.

Visited May 2014

Vienna, West Virginia
“Beer and Appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

First time at this location, nice selection of beer and appetizers. Had the nachos which were fine but the quesadillas were some of the best we have had in quite some time (grilled vegetable and chicken). We ate outside with a view of the river, not crowded but is probably packed when there is a baseball game.

Visited August 2014
Delhi, New York
“Good spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We came here for lunch on a cold winter day and there weren't many people here. I was actually expecting it to not be that great, kind of along the lines of your normal chains -- decent but nothing over the top. I was pleasantly surprised. Despite not being over hungry, I had a small app and a large chicken salad and thought it was all pretty tasty. I thought the server was friendly. The service was pretty solid. It was worthy of a stop and I wouldn't hesitate again,

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, PA
“Close to the Park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Tilted Kilt food is good, but the menu is very limited. Seems like the attraction is the limited dress of the servers.

Visited July 2014
Girard, Ohio
“Bernman's #1”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Comfortable and very easy on the pocket. Nice "Eye Candy" and the wait staff are very friendly to there customers. Just a Great place to eat and have a couple adult beverages. I would recommend this venue to ' A Must See '.

• Visited January 2014