“I am glad I experienced Primanti's” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Primanti Brothers

Primanti Brothers
46 18th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (Strip District)
(412) 263-2142
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Neighborhood: Strip District
Delhi, New York
“I am glad I experienced Primanti's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Two of us came here on a cold winter night as we wanted to see what it was all about. I'm glad we came. It was at about 12:30 a.m. on a Saturday night. We didn't have to wait for a table, the service was extremely friendly and fast and we had a good spot. There were a few people near us, too, who made it very fun with some good conversation.

I knew of this place, of course, because of seeing it on the food shows. I knew I wanted to try it and with being so close, I needed to do so.

I had the pastrami and I truly enjoyed it. I also got some cheese fries and all in all, it was an affordable and tasty meal. I'd definitely return if I was back in the area.

People have to remember what they are getting here. It's a sandwich that is well known. The bread is good, the meat is good, the fries are good, the cole slaw is decent and the ambiance is top of the line. Glad I had the chance to check it out.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“You have not been to Pittsburgh if you have not tried this local favourite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is the place and sandwich that locals direct you to. Busy and the food was fresh and tasty. They do not bring out a fork for your sandwich unless you ask for it as the topping flow out of the sandwich.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Shanghai, China
“My fav sandwich in this world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I will never forget primanti bros' sandwiches! They were huge, juicy, stuffed with fries in side. ordered with free refill sodas. I had a great time there.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“The only people on this site are here to complane..Not fair Reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Primanti Brothers Sandwiches and Staff are AWESOME!!! There may be a 1 okay Restaurant out of them all but the rest are making the Brand Proud. Maybe its just a Pittsburgh Thing....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shenandoah Valley, VA
“We ate, because we were hungry.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

If you go here, because you've heard about it I would say get the Smallman Fries and a drink. Those were pretty yummy. The sandwiches were disgusting....there was no flavor. I'm assuming this place has stayed in business, because it is a fun atmosphere and they have good beer. It's not because of the food. Yes, there are french fries on it. Big whoop. The wait staff was exceptionally friendly and that is the only reason I didn't rate this place one star instead two. There have got to be better restaurants in Pittsburgh.

Also, bring cash, checks nor credit cards are accepted here. It seems like an outdated policy, but it is what it is. It's also open 24/7 and that's convenient.

• 1 of 5 stars Food