“Robinson Town Centre location - amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Ontario, Canada
“Robinson Town Centre location - amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We recently enjoyed a fantastic meal at this location during our hockey weekend. I had been emailing Nicole the week prior to set up a team dinner for the Saturday night. She was great to work with and was able to accomodate our requests and always got back to me promply. The service was great, the private room felt very homey, like you were in someone's dining room. We arrived to find the bread and salad already set on the tables, so everyone could dive right in. We were a group of over 50, so to have decent service was great. We had about 5 waitresses assigned to our group. The pizzas were delicious, nice thin crust and the spaghetti with meatsauce, amazing. If you're looking for a place for a group, I would book this in a heartbeat. With a bunch of kids, this place was perfect, kids could be loud and in a private room, didn't disturb anyone. Price point for a set meal was great since it included tax & tip.

Visited October 2012

ohio
“Great Maze of a Restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I met my friends at this restaurant, but it took me a while to find them (ha)! The place is a maze of a building, with dining room after dining room after dining room all leading to more dining rooms! But I finally found my friends near the kitchen, but not before I wondered if I had selected the wrong di Beppo!

Never mind, from the family-style portions, the great salad and the amazing pasta and bread, the dinner here was quite memorable. And what a great Italian-colored atmosphere. Great service and just look at the delicious photos!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Niagara, Canada
“We won't return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This restaurant used to be a destination for us during our visits to Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, our visit on Labour Day weekend did not meet our expectations and proved to me once again that it is important to heed the warnings and ratings on tripadvisor.

My wife was already skeptical of Buca di Beppo from prior visits, but I was able to convince her to return with the promise of ordering lasagna. Just my luck, the lasagna was sold out. What's worse, we weren't told until several minutes after we'd ordered. Shouldn't the server know that a main Italian staple is not on offer?? The same thing occurred when ordering dessert, no tiramisu. When the waiter returned with the bad news, he added "and don't order the cannoli either, because we're out of that, too." So, I'm 0 for 3 on the items that I wanted. Like, why not just put up the "closed" sign?

The seats we were given were covered in food particles from the previous diners, and we weren't offered bread like we had come to expect. Its doubtful that the shortage extended to bread, since adjacent tables were enjoying theirs.

There are lots of other eating establishments in the general vicinity. Try them instead.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to mamacares@bucainc.com? We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

First time we have dined there, the food comes family style and it is very good! Neat building right on the river!

Visited May 2012
Norton, Virginia
“Mmmmmmm.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Had a nice business dinner with clients. Very unique and nice atmosphere!

Visited January 2012