“A LOT OF FOOD” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A LOT OF FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been here several times and everything I have had has been HUGE and delicious, from salads to the fish sandwich.

I usually go early before the lunch rush comes in, but the service is always ready to get started and is attentive.

Get get a lot for you dollar here!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Authentic Italian Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am Italian and living in the South. While visiting Pittsburgh we had dinner at Pasta Too. It was a treat to go to an Italian restaurant and actually be served the real thing! They have a large seletion/variety of items on the menu.....it was difficult to finally decide....I wanted it all! They did not disappoint! Our dinners were delicious and the real deal! The only drawback was the long line to get in. They do not take reservations and we must have arrived at the tradtional dinner time....but the line moved fast and we were seated after about a 45 min. wait. The food was worth the wait! Don't miss this one if you are in the Pittsburgh area.

Visited November 2012
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
“Lots of food, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I got a chance to eat here and had a fantastic lunch. I had lobster linguine and my wife had baked ziti. We both had plenty to eat and it was delicious.

Visited October 2012
centralpa.
“Excellant again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Manicotti is great, husaband and son ordered a steak special...cooked to perfection

Visited June 2012
Pittsburgh
“Confused...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I think people are confusing this Pasta Too with the Pasta Too restaurant in Bethel Park. This place is a hole-in-wall pizza place on the North Side that doesn't even have seating, and if it does, there are MAYBE two seats. It used to be very good pizza but has gone downhill in recent months. The do deliver, so that's a plus but I usually only order it when I don't feel like going out to eat or picking something up. And please, people, next time you leave a review for "Pasta Too" make sure it's the correct one!!!!

• Visited January 2012