“Yearly Visit” 4 of 5 stars

(412) 552-0150
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lidia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 1,895 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cross street: 15th Street
Aiken, South Carolina
“Yearly Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We visit family every year in Oakmont PA, and must make a trip downtown to Lidia's. We went for lunch and had the three pasta (all you could eat) meal. Wonderful. Service was great. Can't wait till our next trip up north!

• Visited July 2014

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Three of us had a wonderful dinner in Pittsburgh recently. We started with the antipasti platter which was more than enough for three. I had the caprese salad which had heirloom tomatoes and homemade mozzarella, and the gnocchi. They were light and wonderful and with the duck Bolognese not overly heavy. A friend's panna cotta was not the best, but everything else was spot on. I would highly recommend it.

“Outstanding and Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

My family and I drove 6 hours from Michigan last week to celebrate my birthday at Lidia's in Pittsburgh. This was our first time there and we were more than impressed! Our family loves Italian food and this was the very best we have ever had! From the moment you walk in the door to the appetizers, entrees, dessert, and the service; everything is done with excellence. Our entire family loved the food and the entire experience made for a wonderful & memorable birthday. We are already looking forward to a future return!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Dinner with family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

What a treat. We were in town visiting my Dad and exploring the city. My kids and I love watching cooking shows together and mentioned that to my Dad. He surprised us by taking us all to dinner at Lidia's. I can't say enough about the service. Everyone was warm, welcoming, neat, knowledgeable and attentive. I checked what others were saying on trip advisor and went on a tip for the pasta trio. Not impressed. Everyone ordered something different and we all tasted each others. Fantastic. We each had dessert. Fantastic. Worth the trip. 4.5 stars only because I was disappointed with my pasta choice.

Bucks Cty, PA
“Pretty good food but wouldn't return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

this was my second time, and I don't think I would return. I think the food is pretty good, but overpriced, although I do realize you're in a city. This time, we had an early dinner reservation (6:15) and they didn't have a listed beer, and were out of two of their entrees. How does that happen? The pasta trio is good, but it takes a while for them to come back to your table, and in the end, you get less pasta then if you had just ordered a single entree. They also overcharged us for an item which had to be corrected. It is a very pretty restaurant inside.

• 3 of 5 stars Food