“Love” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Joe Mama's Italian Deluxe

Joe Mama's Italian Deluxe
3716 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3409 (Central Oakland)
412-621-7282
Neighborhood: Central Oakland
Hilliard, Ohio
“Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I love Joe Mamas's. I eat here every trip to Pittsburgh. The atmosphere is retro, the food and drinks are wonderful, and great service. Everyone I bring here loves it.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

ny
“Home Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great place to get a good meal. Generous portions and the prices were very reasonable. Staff friendly and helpful. I wish I lived nearby so I could return again and again.

Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Italian @ University of Pitt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Joe Mama's is always on my list of places to go when visiting my daughter at Pitt. The restaurant is a short walk from campus and the food is consistantly good. We stoppped for lunch last weekend and the service was excellent by our server Rachel. If you go there, try the meatballs or one of the italina sausage dishes. The walls of the restaurant are covered with autographed pictures of sports and entertainment stars. Good food, good service and cheap prices make Joe Mama's a must stop while visiting Pittsburg.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clayton, New York
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great food! Excellet Service! Was one of my favorite places in college to eat! Would recommend this to anyone!

Visited October 2011
Pittsford, NY
“Lots of Hype - Won't Go Back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Everyone recommends this place. Why? I have no idea because the service was slow, the waitress was crabby, and the food was barely edible. My son ordered the Chicken Prosciutto Parmesan and I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan. His meal was overcooked and dry, and my eggplant must have been frozen, with no flavor and actually "cool" temperature... Uggh! Never again...

Visited July 2012