“vegetarians delight with loads of fun” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Zenith Tea Room and Antiques

Zenith Tea Room and Antiques
86 S 26TH St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203-2260 (Southside Flats)
(412) 481-4833
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Eclectic, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Neighborhood: Southside Flats
Pittsburgh Pa
“vegetarians delight with loads of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

It is not your typical restaurant in the South Side but so interesting and fun and lots of good vegetarian food. The Sunday Bunch is famous so do go early. I never remember when it is opened so I check it out before I go.

Visited December 2011

sdrst17
“Even while I was there, I was looking forward to my next visit to The Zenith”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I just got back from eating at The Zenith for the first time and am glad I went the extra block up 26th street. I had the sweet potato soup, which had a nice touch of curry, and a lentil burger for my entre.

The food was exceptional and the atmosphere just made me feel good. I could relax and enjoy good music, a little conversation with the server, and a meal that was as fresh as this restaurant's unique atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh
“Vegan Sanctuary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2008

As a vegan I <3 the Zenith. Sunday brunch is always crowded because there's so much food for so cheap but it's a BYOB restaurant so I love to take a bottle of wine and a good friend and drink the day away during the week.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wonderful vegetarian food at reasonable prices. AND you can antique shop while you're there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2008