“Good happy hour!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Elbow Room

Elbow Room
5533 Walnut St, Pittsburgh, PA 15232 (Shadyside)
412-441-5222
Neighborhood: Shadyside
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good happy hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

They have a happy hour on wednesday nights(starts at 10pm) that is very appealing especially to young professionals. They have decent food and enough room for dinner crowd and happy hour crowd.

Visited February 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“All 5's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Awesome service, awesome food, awesome atmosphere! Our waiter was very attentive, and eager to please. My friend wanted a drink, that they've never heard of before (Irish Breakfast), but the bartender was up for the challenge. My friend was very happy with the way the drink turned out! I'm glad they decided to go above and beyond to make their customer happy. Their burgers are FAB! I got the Norman Rockwell with the egg over easy, tomato, and lettuce... EXCELLENT! The drinks are also very good. If you're a Cosmo lover... Opt for the happy hour when you can get them for $5 a pop!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PITTSBURGH
“Crab Cake Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Need I say more. I have tried crab cakes all around the world and their's is still the best! They tried to change the recipe once and I complained loudly! Seriously, you will think you are in heaven eating this meal.

Visited May 2013
“strong menu, great bar too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Sort of bummed that they moved from the old location to the new one (new feels too corporate) but menu is solid and service is always good. Nice bar next to restaurant.

Visited December 2012
“Don't bother if you want to eat!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Since this restaurant doesn't take reservations under parties of five, our party of four went in around 8:15 on a Saturday night . The hostess said it would be about a half hour wait. We waited at the bar area which was noisy and crowded with college kids. The hostesses were standing at the desk talking and laughing and having a glorious time. I went to the desk around nine to ask about our table and she said it would be another five minutes. Until we were seated and our order was taken, I was beyond the point of hunger and cancelled my order and went back to the inn that we were staying at. This was about nine thirty . I can't comment on the food, because I didn't eat there, but I was not impressed with the menu. If the hostess would have told us upfront that the wait would have been that long , we would have gone somewhere else.