“Pleasantly unique” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mallorca Restaurant

Mallorca Restaurant
2228 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203-2121 (Southside Flats)
412-488-1818
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mallorca Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,895 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Southside Flats
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Pleasantly unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have been to Mallorca on several occasions and each time I have enjoyed. Most recently, I was with a group of six. We each ordered different menu items and each person was very much pleased. The food was impeccably prepared. The salad, rice and vegetables were also enjoyable. The portions are large but this restaurant does not sacrifice quantity for quality. We also each had drinks that were mixed well and certainly not lacking alcohol. I finished with almond torte, which I was surprisingly good. Finally, the service at Mallorca is wonderfully pleasant and very attentive. Overall, a wonderful experience and we will return soon! Muy bien!

• Visited December 2013

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I ate here on a recent trip to Pittsburgh. It was great food with great service. My criteria for great arrive is often that I had everything I needed, but wasn't constantly interrupted by the server. This was definitely accomplished. I ordered the sirloin steak which comes with Spanish rice, mixed vegetables, and Spanish fried potatoes. The steak was huge. Way too big to finish. It lacked a little seasoning, but was still very good. The Spanish rice was good, but not amazing. I was disappointed with the Spanish potatoes. They were essentially potato chips. They didn't go with the meal. The vegetables were cooked perfectly. The wine list was big and the recommended Spanish wine was perfect. I will definitely stop by again on my next trip.

Visited December 2013
Elkins, West Virginia
“Great first impression!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

From the first moment we walked through the door, and greeted by the hostess, the service by the wait staff was excellent! It was our first visit and the resturant came highly recommended by hotel staff. Variety of menu, quality of food, superb!!

We can't wait untill we go back to try the prime rib!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas City, MO
“Excellent experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our family including a 2 and 5 year old ate here this week. It was a very good experience. I had the wild boar osso buco, DIL had paella, wife had stuffed chicken, son had monkfish and all of us were very pleased. The restaurant was not very busy so the kids were not a problem and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Service was top notch. The server was able to rattle off about 9 specials (which we ordered from for the most part). I would highly recommend this location.

• Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A must in the SouthSide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great dinner last night. Very good red sangria and incredible wine list. Highly recommend the stuffed calamari appetizer!

• Visited October 2013