“It's so good that we ate here twice during a 3-day visit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 1,899 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Dim Sum
Cincinnati, Ohio
“It's so good that we ate here twice during a 3-day visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While visiting family in Pittsburgh for a 3-day weekend, we were looking for somewhere different to eat, and after a quick social network search, saw that Everyday Noodles had high ratings. We're fans of Asian food, and I know that Squirrel Hill has some good places to eat, so we ventured out on Saturday afternoon to have lunch there. We were told that the wait would be 20 minutes, but were seated after about 10 minutes. The place was full, but the service looked friendly and efficient.

We ordered a few things to share: pickled cucumbers, pork soup dumplings, the pan fried green onion pancake, and the sesame cold noodles with chicken. The cucumbers were the appetizer, and were a nice, light way to start the meal. The other dishes were served quickly, and we were able to try a little bit of each at the same time. Everything was delicious, and it was the perfect amount of food for two people to share. Although we were satisfied, we wished we had room to eat more, so we decided before we left to go back again the next day!

On Sunday, we arrived just as they were opening. Since there were only a few other people in the restaurant at the time, were able to get get a great view of the chefs making the noodles by hand. We ordered the cucumbers and the pork soup dumplings again (yes, they're that good). Our server was very helpful with recommendations for new items, so we tried the rolled onion pancakes with sliced beef and the braised beef noodle soup. Once again, it was the perfect amount of food to share and everything was wonderful.

If we lived in Pittsburgh, we'd be hitting up Everyday Noodles for take-out or to eat in at least once a week. We'll definitely be back at least once the next time we're in town.

• Visited July 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I went to dinner on a Saturday. We had a 15 minute wait, which wasn't bad. We were seated at a large table in the back with a few other diners that we didn't know. I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but I was really hungry! Turns out, it was great to sit and talk with new people and get their opinion on their dishes. Husband and I split the pork soup dumplings which were incredible! I was really impressed and would go back to this restaurant for the dumplings alone! He got the Dan Dan noodles and I got the Braised beef noodle soup. The noodles were amazing and you can definitely tell they are homemade and fresh. As a reminder of the freshness, you can hear the occasional banging of the dough as the chefs make the noodles in the kitchen. Wonderful experience and very reasonably priced for the quality of the meal. We also tried the bubble tea and while I didn't care of the "2 extra toppings", the bubble tea itself was very tasty. We'll definitely be back... possibly some time this week!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quick, quality meal at a low price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

4 of us went to dinner on a Saturday night. We were all so happy with the entire dining experience. Dan Dan noodles are great-but they can clear your sinuses! Bok choy and watercress are nice sides. Pork soup dumplings were the favorite dish! The service is very efficient and food was fresh and delicious. You can watch them make the noodles behind the glass. We were done eating in under an hour without being rushed. The bill for 4 of us was $60.00.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Amazing noodles and dumplings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Recommended by friends, we went there for lunch for some noodles and dumplings. We ordered the Braised Beef Noodle Soup, Oxtail Noodle Soup and Shrimp, Pork and Veg Shao Mai. The noodles were amazing! You could taste that the noodles were fresh and homemade. The broth was good and the meat was tender and delicious as well. The dumplings were very delicious as well. Couldn't get enough of it! The only downside was that it was a little bit expensive everything together. It came down to a total of $32 for a lunch with 2 people. Nevertheless, definitely a place I would recommend and go back to! TRY THEIR NOODLES!!

• Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best dumplings and noodles in Pittsburgh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went here twice in three days. That's normal, right?

On a Saturday, I went in for a little snack to go. I wanted to check out their Siu Mai (pork dumplings and shrimp) and their potstickers. Both were amazing. My wife and kids and I gobbled it up. The Siu Mai had a balanced seafood and pork flavor. The potstickers (pork and vegetable) were a perfect crispy texture but not dripping with oil and incredibly tasty.

So, on Monday, we ventured back but went for a sit down meal. Here's what we ended up with:
Pork Soup Dumplings ($9)
Pork and Vegetable Potstickers ($8)
Vegetable Dumplings ($9)
Shrimp, Pork and Vegetable Wontons - Szechuan Style ($6)
Taiwanese Style Sesame Cold Noodles - ($6)
Side of steamed rice - ($2)

I thought the veggie dumplings were just meh. But everything else was just perfect. Be sure to try the pork soup dumplings and their potstickers! A real surprise was the Taiwanese sesame cold noodles. I liked the peanut and vinegar balance. It's not for everyone but I really enjoyed it.

We finished up at $52 with drinks, tax and tip.

Service was friendly and attentive. We were seated in a long bench facing where the dumplings were being made. Talk about dinner and a show! This was a ton of fun for the kids and our whole family ate well. Can't wait to be back again!

The only knock about this place - it's too small! There are only about 36 or so seats in this place and if you don't get there early, you will be waiting for a while. We got in right as lunch was picking up and no wait for a table. Others coming in after us were not as lucky - so be aware.

• Visited May 2013