“Outstanding comfort food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding comfort food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place is the place to go for items like stuffed peppers, stuffed cabbage, soups, and carrot cake. We have eaten here many times and it always delivers.

Pittsburgh, Pa.
“outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was our first time there. The service and food was outstanding. We got there at 4:45pm and the place was already packed. I must say though, it was a bit noisy. Would eat there again in a heartbeat !!!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
penna.
“Too good to be called a diner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was our first time here...it won't be our last. Great service, great menu, great food.
Frankly, I was unsure about trying this, because it's name says it's a DINER. Diner sets off the greasy spoon image in my head. I'm just not a greasy spoon kind of person. This is anything BUT a greasy spoon. It's a nice place with a nice staff and GREAT food. Great variety, Nice sized portions, but quality of the food is way above what you would expect from a DINER. Give it a try.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Everyday I drive past this diner and was always interesting in going but just never had the time. I finally got a chance to go and words cannot describe how wonderful this place is. The service was excellent. The managers/owners were also wonderful. They came by to make sure the food was ok and even helped seat people in the restaurant. The portions are huge and the food had so much flavor. I didn't even need syrup for my pancakes LOL :). I have been telling everyone about this place. I will be going again.

• Visited December 2013
McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania
“OUTSTANDING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

my name is brad and this restaurant is amazing. the food is out of this world. I was there with my mom and dad yesterday for lunch 12/17/13 I would go there again and again and again
the waitress that we had was amazing. just the service in general was outstanding that experience was one of the best I've had.

I think that the waitress was Melissa I don't know it started with an m thanks for this great experience

• Visited December 2013