“Too good to be called a diner.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Grill, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
penna.
“Too good to be called a diner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was our first time here...it won't be our last. Great service, great menu, great food.
Frankly, I was unsure about trying this, because it's name says it's a DINER. Diner sets off the greasy spoon image in my head. I'm just not a greasy spoon kind of person. This is anything BUT a greasy spoon. It's a nice place with a nice staff and GREAT food. Great variety, Nice sized portions, but quality of the food is way above what you would expect from a DINER. Give it a try.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Everyday I drive past this diner and was always interesting in going but just never had the time. I finally got a chance to go and words cannot describe how wonderful this place is. The service was excellent. The managers/owners were also wonderful. They came by to make sure the food was ok and even helped seat people in the restaurant. The portions are huge and the food had so much flavor. I didn't even need syrup for my pancakes LOL :). I have been telling everyone about this place. I will be going again.

• Visited December 2013
McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania
“OUTSTANDING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

my name is brad and this restaurant is amazing. the food is out of this world. I was there with my mom and dad yesterday for lunch 12/17/13 I would go there again and again and again
the waitress that we had was amazing. just the service in general was outstanding that experience was one of the best I've had.

I think that the waitress was Melissa I don't know it started with an m thanks for this great experience

• Visited December 2013
Yorba Linda, California
“Beyond expectation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This restaurant was listed in an advertisement at the motel we were staying at. By luck we chose it. The weather had turned very cold so walking in to this warm, inviting restaurant was wonderful. We were greeted immediately and set at a table. They had a great menu with entrees a little different than the usual. We ordered soup, moussaka, and shepherd's pie, along with two slices of mouthwatering cakes. We had to take the cake home because we were so full. Service was quick. Food was hot and tasty. Warm bread started it all. $35 for two people. By far one of the more pleasant stops on our trip. If I'm in Pittsburgh again I'll return.

• Visited November 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have been here a few times over the last 2 months for breakfast and lunch. The service is excellent and the food very good! Portions are very large. Enough to take home for another meal!
Such a nice change from all the chain restaurants in the area.

• Visited November 2013