Hotel is in a good location for Station Square, within a mile. Hotel has a free shuttle in a 5 mile raddius. You can just park your car and take the shuttle around. There is a charge for Parking, the lot is secured. If you don't know the area get directions to the hotel. Not easy to see from rd. you turn off from.
Heard good things about resturant next door but did not make it there, to many choices in Station Square, in Pittsburgh in general.
Would love to go back just to check out the shops on the south side.
Check in was fast. Staff was laid back. Didn't seem bright but all were nice. Lobby was comfy, clean.
Room was great for the price. Sat.- $108.00, Much cheaper then other downtown hotels. We got a 2qn. bed room with a sleeper sofa, Chair and a table w/2 chairs. Mirowave, fridge, coffee pot and a small sink. Room it's self was clean.
Bathroom was a nice size. Seperate door which is great when your traveling with people. Nice ammenities, Love the rounded shower curtains, Thick towels. Bathroom Floor was not as clean as it should be.
Did not swim or do the breakfast bar.
Express Check-out was easy. Got reciept underdoor, left keys in room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side Hotel Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side Hotel
- Holiday Inn Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Pittsburgh is conveniently located in Pittsburgh's historic South Side, well known for its famous Carson Street Nightlife. We are just a few blocks' walk to such great eateries as Mallorca, Pramanti Brothers, Carson City Saloon & the Cheesecake Factory. Shopping is also just a short walk away with something for everyone at South Side Works or Station Square and many others. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Express hotel take in a game at Heinz Field, home of the Steelers, PNC Park, home of the Pirates or Concol Energy Center, home of the Penguins. For our corporate guests we are located just a shuttle ride away from such companies as US Steel, Finmeccanica Spa, PPG Place, the FBI building, Dynavox and General Dynamics. We also offer an on site restaurant & lounge open until 10pm, Bridge Ten Brassiere. Visit Pittsburgh & Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Pittsburgh! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.