While the staff was kind and attentive...the bad news is:
1. Constant traffic in front of the hotel - and dangerous to cross the street.
2. Dated and smelly room.
3. Balance of the hotel was circa 1980 decor.
4. Bed felt like 1,000 knives were sticking in my body.
5. Charged me $200.00 for the above pleasure.
6. Abandoned builing not quite boarded up literally feet away!
I checked out two days early and ran like hell.
Don't do it !!!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side Hotel Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Pittsburgh is conveniently located in Pittsburgh's historic South Side, well known for its famous Carson Street Nightlife. We are just a few blocks' walk to such great eateries as Mallorca, Pramanti Brothers, Carson City Saloon & the Cheesecake Factory. Shopping is also just a short walk away with something for everyone at South Side Works or Station Square and many others. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Express hotel take in a game at Heinz Field, home of the Steelers, PNC Park, home of the Pirates or Concol Energy Center, home of the Penguins. For our corporate guests we are located just a shuttle ride away from such companies as US Steel, Finmeccanica Spa, PPG Place, the FBI building, Dynavox and General Dynamics. We also offer an on site restaurant & lounge open until 10pm, Bridge Ten Brassiere. Visit Pittsburgh & Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Pittsburgh! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.