Have you ever heard of a hotel staff going out of her way to help guest to get transportation in order not to miss an important meeting? This lady Teresa Ponce at Holiday Inn Express did that for us. When we could not find a taxi by calling all the taxi companies in town, she asked her mother to help drive us to our important meeting in town. We were just so touched! This is the most amazing expereince I have had with any hotel stay.
I was on a business trip with two other colleagues and stayed in Pittsburgh evening of Monday November 12th, 2012. This is the evening of the big game when Pittsburgh Steeler was playing Kansas Chiefs. There were many fans in the city and hotels were a bit diffiult to book and much more expensive than regular times. Because of the game previous evening, it was impossible to find a taxi the next morning as they were all busy sending fans to the airport (Pittsburgh local people later jokingly told us, they think there are probably only 10 taxis in the whole town:) We tried to call many taxi companies but to no result, we were dangerously late for our important meeting. So Teresa called her mom to drive us to our meeting in town. This is the most amazing service I have ever experienced in a hotel. Thank you Teresa!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side Hotel Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Pittsburgh is conveniently located in Pittsburgh's historic South Side, well known for its famous Carson Street Nightlife. We are just a few blocks' walk to such great eateries as Mallorca, Pramanti Brothers, Carson City Saloon & the Cheesecake Factory. Shopping is also just a short walk away with something for everyone at South Side Works or Station Square and many others. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Express hotel take in a game at Heinz Field, home of the Steelers, PNC Park, home of the Pirates or Concol Energy Center, home of the Penguins. For our corporate guests we are located just a shuttle ride away from such companies as US Steel, Finmeccanica Spa, PPG Place, the FBI building, Dynavox and General Dynamics. We also offer an on site restaurant & lounge open until 10pm, Bridge Ten Brassiere. Visit Pittsburgh & Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Pittsburgh! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh South Side reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.