They explained everything at check-in, kept my luggage for me after checkout time, and had a nice lobby, a functioning workout room and a good breakfast. There was a small store with food in the lobby, which was helpful for dinner. The neighborhood seemed nice. I can't find anything to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside is just steps from the shops of Shadyside and one mile from Oakland. Minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, the Courtyard Shadyside is close to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, UPMC Shadyside, Hillman Cancer Center, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, CONSOL Energy Center, and the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium. The Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside thoughtfully appointed guest rooms offer you a perfect place to work, relax, and recharge. Enjoy our fresh, plush bedding, modern and flexible spaces and well lit work space with free Wi-Fi at this Pittsburgh Shadyside hotel. Enjoy breakfast or a full dinner in The Bistro Restaurant. Relax in our indoor pool, fitness center or lounge. Valet Parking Fee on property is $17.88/Day. The perfect choice among Pittsburgh hotels, the Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside looks forward to exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Shadyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Pittsburgh Shadyside Hotel Pittsburgh
- Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside
- Pittsburgh Courtyard
- Pittsburgh Marriott