I would recommend this hotel just for the location near CMU.
Otherwise its another nice but nondescript Marriott. Service was good, rooms were good.
The manager was nice an moved us from the top floor (which we requested) to a lower floor, as the HVAC system on the roof made the ceiling in our room vibrate. This annoyed my wife, which is a bad thing.
However, there is a Starbucks attached to the hotel for you coffee drinkers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside is just steps from the shops of Shadyside and one mile from Oakland. Minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, the Courtyard Shadyside is close to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, UPMC Shadyside, Hillman Cancer Center, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, CONSOL Energy Center, and the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium. The Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside thoughtfully appointed guest rooms offer you a perfect place to work, relax, and recharge. Enjoy our fresh, plush bedding, modern and flexible spaces and well lit work space with free Wi-Fi at this Pittsburgh Shadyside hotel. Enjoy a breakfast buffet or a full dinner in our Catalyst Restaurant. Relax in our indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center or lounge. Valet Parking Fee on property is $17.88/day. The perfect choice among Pittsburgh hotels, the Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside looks forward to exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Shadyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Pittsburgh Shadyside Hotel Pittsburgh
- Courtyard Pittsburgh Shadyside
- Pittsburgh Courtyard
- Pittsburgh Marriott