“North Hills gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Fun & Games in Pittsburgh
Wexford, Pennsylvania
“North Hills gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I can't believe that I've lived in the north hills for 15+ years and never knew of Kneiss. I took 4 kids ranging in age from 9 - 14 and we had a great time. The courses are truly unique - - by far the best mini golf in Pittsburgh. This will now be on our list of favorite Pittsburgh summer traditions!

Visited August 2013

Newport, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went to Pittsburgh to see the Ballpark and stopped here, I had so much fun! I felt like a 5 year old. Only downside was the Bathrooms were a little dirty, but it's expected it's a restroom, on the outer half of the tiny building. Oh! And no credit cards! Cash only, but their is a ATM across the way for cash.

Visited June 2013
Wexford, Pennsylvania
“Memories”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My father played here when he was a kid, he brought me here when I was a kid and now I am playing here with my great nice and nephew. Good, old-school mini golf. It is near a stream so the bugs can be annoying at certain times of the year but well worth visitng every year or so.

Visited June 2012
“Kids love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Old school mini golf at its best. Just golf no water slides or video games. Takes about an hour to play and it is good family fun.

Bay Shore, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I played a round at Kniess with individuals ranging in age from 10 to late 40s, and everyone loved it. There are two 18-hole courses, but we only tried one of them. Each hole was uniquely designed with different props, keeping the course from getting boring. It was fun, inexpensive, and they're open very late. I highly recommend.

Visited August 2012