“Nice little place in Lawrenceville” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #321 of 1,720 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We Sources local ingredients to help the community and local farmers.
pittsburgh
“Nice little place in Lawrenceville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Family business with great food. I went in for some takeout and there were many items unavailable. It was a Saturday and they were all preparing for a food tour that was coming thru. But I will return when passing thru Lawrenceville.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Greek without Tabouli Salad?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had lunch here Friday and, although the server was very friendly, many of the menu items were "unavailable". The patio was loud due to a cooling unit nearby. I opted for the special which, while very good, was not worth the $16 price tag. I wouldn't go back for seconds.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to enjoy lawrenceville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

They have a relaxing setting.Great outdoor sitting. I had a gyro tht was made in house. The pickled onions were a nice touch. And the tzatziki sauce was the best I have had. Everything was fresh and flavorful. The strawberry cheesecake was to die for. They let me try some of the yogurt and it was the best Greek yogurt I have ever had. No chemical taste like a lot that I have had before. It was very refreshing. This is definitely a place to come and try.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lunch in lower lawerenceville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Daily special was fantastic organically raised black angus aged roast beef sandwich.

Go check it out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Small but Friendly Place Serving Excellent Greek Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My wife and I ate lunch here yesterday, and were quite pleasantly surprised by the high-quality of our meals. My wife had a falafel which she said was very good, and I had the Moussaka (also very good) and an Ouzo-flavored soda pop. There are only about 5 or so small tables,but they seemed to also do a good carryout business. The restaurant has lots of high windows on the street side so it was bright and airy. If you want to try a simple local place that has fresh, high-quality food, I recommend you try this establishment!

• Visited June 2012