“Great atmosphere and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went to Diamond Market not knowing what to expect, but knowing a little bit about its Pittsburgh history. We had a great table- inside, but adjacent to the open air patio. The perfect temperature (it was hot outside!) and a fantastic vantage point for all that was happening in Market Square. The beer menu is exceptionally diverse/nteresting- I'd highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys trying something new. Menu was extensive & our server was extremely knowlegable and helpful (thanks for the great service!!). Prices were good. I ordered the Romaine Tacos- didn't feel they were as good a value as the veggie sandwhich my friend ordered (& other sandwiches we saw going by)- very tasty, but I'd order something else next time. The pomegranite mojito was delicious- and the $1 off for happy hour helped. Its a casual/fun atmosphere, and a great place for an evening in the city. Definitely something for everyone on the menu!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh
“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had drinks and appetizers here on a recent saturday. Lots of TV's and a nice selction of beer. Pirates and Steelers games on made for a very fun atmosphere. We will be back!

Visited August 2012
Allegany, NY
“Trip to Pittsburgh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Was in town for a Pirates game. We have never ate in Pittsburgh before. I got on Trip Advisor and looked to see what was in the top 10 for the down town area, where we where staying. We went to the Diamond. We went off some past reviews. I would highly recommend the mac and cheese. They also had a tomato, bacon, crab soup. Very good. Now my wife got the Portabello Mushroom Burger and I got the pulled BBQ chicken sandwich. Both where very, very good. Now I also ordered onion rings. WOW, they are huge. We shared them between us. We ate outside on the patio. Very nice night, watching people walk by. Very nice atmosphere.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Ate lunch here every day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place has great outdoor seating...and the salads are fantastic. No complaints at all with this place .

Visited August 2012
Key West, FL Chicago, IL Orange County, CA Detroit, MI Albany, NY
“would recomment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We sat at an outside table, which is a really nice place to have a cocktail or dine. Our waitress was very attentive and informative - she could not have done anything better! We ordered the mac and cheese with truffle oil - yum! Would highly recommend that. We also got the wings and the appetizer meatballs with lamb (with a combination of a couple other meats). I didn't try the wings, but they looked done to perfection, and my friend had no problem eating them. The meatballs were very good - i would recommend these appetizers. I also had a pumpkin beer they had on tap - it was really good and cold - both pluses for beer - and it was only $3.75 on tap. Overall, a very good experience, and I would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2012