“Great stay in Pitt” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 53 hotels in Pittsburgh
Centereach, New York
“Great stay in Pitt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This hotel is in a great location at Bakery Square, where there are a few shops and places to eat. The free parking is a bonus as is the use of the gym connected to the parking garage. The rooms are spacious and contain a work area as well as two separate sink areas. Comfy beds and buffet breakfast round out a pleasant stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
jsarakos,
Thank you for staying with us at SpringHill Suites and writing a review about your visit. We're glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and especially liked our location at Bakery Square. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stayed here with my daughter. The room was great. Very spacious, which is nice not to be on top of each other. The set up was different in that the toilet had it's own room, with a sink! Very convenient. There is a small frig, microwave and coffee pot. The room was clean and the staff friendly There is a small shopping area with food right out the door of the hotel. I would 100% stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
tweetMaryland,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. We're glad to have had you and your daughter stay with us, and we're pleased to hear that you enjoyed you visit. I'm glad you liked our clean, spacious suites and liked our friendly staff too! Please plan to visit us again. We look forward to your return.
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites Bakery Square about a month ago and were completely happy with our stay. The location was perfect for us as we were visiting friends about 3 blocks away. Super clean room. We were only there for 1 overnight but our limited experience sold us on the hotel. We vowed to only stay there from now on.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Snaps4cec,
Thank you for writing a review and letting us know of your great experience with us. We're glad you liked our property and plan to visit us again. Please do. We look forward to your next visit.
Justin Blair
Ashville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our room was very nice and accommodating. Very modern bath facilities. Staff was kind and helpful. We had four adults in our room, and we had plenty of room for all of us. At dinner time we were asking the girl at the front desk where was a good place to eat, and she was very helpful. We walked to the restaurant that we chose and we were given very good and specific directions. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Marcia E,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that you and your group had a nice, pleasant stay with us. I'm glad our staff was helpful with local information and that you were able to visit some of our surrounding restaurants. Your high recommendation is appreciated, and we hope to see you again soon.
DeKalb
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I will be staying with SpringHill next weekend Feb 1-3. I called after making reservations and asked for a room on an upper floor and the lady was so great. She said it shouldn't be a problem. We are flying in and have never been to PA. My husband is a huge hockey fan, so we're going for a game, to celebrate our anniversary & hopefully find out we're pregnant while we are there (lots of celebrating that weekend)!! I asked if they had any kind of transportation service and she said they did!!! They would drop us off at the Consol center and pick us up, but would need to give them 30 minutes notice. It doesn't cost, just tips. She was so sweet in explaining everything to me... several times because I just had to keep making sure. I can't wait to stay with them. I'll give a full review when I return home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Kallie S,
We look forward to seeing you!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Only two years old, this Marriot had beautifully designed modern rooms with an Ikea look, fresh decor. Rooms are smartly divided so that two people can sleep/work or shower and be in the bathroom at the same time. View is mixed; on one side the hills surrounding the city, as well as an old bus depot, though not an issue with noise, etc. Staff was excellent, and Bakery Square is very upscale, nice shops.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
KulbakoPhoto,
Thank you for writing a review. We're glad you stayed with us, and we're delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit. I hope you had a great time shopping and visiting our surrounding area. Please plan to visit us again. We look forward to it.
Corning, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I believe that every stay at a hotel is different and expect some variance, but at Springhill Bakery Square the service has not changed! This time around I brought my parents with me. They had suggested we stay in a less expensive hotel but I insisted that they would see why I wanted to stay at Springhill when we got there. By the second night they understood. We were given great service, friendly assistance and the staff made us feel as if we had been there for a month!

I also had my 9 month old niece with me. When we got there they brought us up a pack and play for her and along with it a little rubber duckie. I mentioned to the staff the next morning that she loved her duckie. That night we returned to find a whole family of duckies waiting for her! The little touches like that really make the difference!!

I also have to say that Chris the night clerk/manager is great! He is so friendly, caring, helpful and knows how to makes guests feel like family! Thanks for the great service, Chris!

We have found our place to stay in Pittsburgh!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms to the right of the elevator have better views.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Jessica C,
We appreciate hearing from you and learning about your exceptional stay with us at SpringHill Suites. I'm glad you brought your parents with you, and I'm pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations. The ducks are fun so I'm glad your niece enjoyed them. I'll make sure to let Chris know of your kind comments, and I'll give Chris a special commendation for his outstanding service. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again and providing another exceptional visit.
Justin Blair
General Manger

Been to SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square? Share your experiences!