I stayed overnight at this hoels, which is fairly new I believe. As a long-term customer of the Fairmont chain, I find it to be head-and-shoulders above most American-owned chains. Their President's club is the only loyalty program of any substance, and they understand the benefits to the customer and the business of 'over-pleasing' people and over-compensating them when glitches happen. My room was large, comfortable and clean. My only disappointment was the food. When I ordered room service, the order arrived quickly but it did not taste so great. Hard to put my finger on any one thing: I just wasn't that good. Yet, the prices were very high. Also, the half bottle of standard quality California wine in the fridge cost $32, which is just ridiculous. A half bottle of the house wine was the same. Yet, 2 glasses of the same wine cost $16. Exoribitant prices for mediocre food and beverage do not for satisfaction make.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel Pittsburgh
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, Fairmont Pittsburgh is within walking distance to the city’s thriving Cultural District, Market Square, eclectic shopping and world-class sporting venues. The Four Diamond, 185-room property is LEED certified at the Gold level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Fairmont Pittsburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.