I loved everything about this hotel, except that I didn't have more time to spend there. The lobby is a sight to see, complete with a fireplace as you walk in through the revolving doors--very welcoming on a cold day.
The large room was excellent, with a great bathroom as well. The fitness center was impressive. I wish I had had time for the spa. Breakfast was delicious in the restaurant.
I will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, Fairmont Pittsburgh is within walking distance to the city’s thriving Cultural District, Market Square, eclectic shopping and world-class sporting venues. The Four Diamond, 185-room property is LEED certified at the Gold level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Pittsburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.